So today, sickness has taken over my day.
&&I've been super bored x23490810
yeah.
anyway I want to rant about something.
I was reading a person's profile and they talked about all of their likes and dislikes.
I have never met this person before, but from their lists I could tell how superficial they were.
It was a guy, I admit.
He said he didn't like long hair unless styled, people who didn't know about fashion, bad skin, fat people, dry lips, and the whole emo/scene culture.
His list of likes was like his ipod touch, good skin, pretty hair, thinnovation [no lie!], and modeling.
The thing is, this guy was such a hypocrite.
He had a scene haircut, yet he "hate the whole emo/scene cutlture."
Plus he didn't have amazing skin, not many people do.
I don't understamd why people have to put down everyone else's flaws, but don't look closely at their own.
Everyone has a flaw, this guy clearly doesn't pay enough attention to his own.
Or maybe he is so conscious of his flaws, that he needs to bash other people.
Something about this guy just really unnerves me, and not in a good way.
I only like people who are real and this guy is real...a real poser.
I hope I am not like that, because I might have to slap myself.
anywayy....
enough ranting.
The amazing video at the top of my blog features a song by Ratatat.
I can think of a few people who would appreciate my choice of music today.
=]
Peace,
Kaitlin
p.s. I hate the Kiss Kiss routine for poms!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
In Our Defense...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment