
Okay, so right now I am in world history and I have finished everything, so it is cool.
Annnd. Today is okay.
=]
Katelin says that I am going to jump off of her roof this winter into a giant snowman.
[she is going to record it]
I'm not really sure if I want to jump off of her roof into a giant snowman because it is very likely that I would miss the giant snowman....and die.
DUN DUN DUNNN!
So, I have to finish developing my prints in photography which are due today, and I don't think that I will be done on time.
Annnd. Today is okay.
=]
Katelin says that I am going to jump off of her roof this winter into a giant snowman.
[she is going to record it]
I'm not really sure if I want to jump off of her roof into a giant snowman because it is very likely that I would miss the giant snowman....and die.
DUN DUN DUNNN!
So, I have to finish developing my prints in photography which are due today, and I don't think that I will be done on time.
So right now, I really want to watch Queen of the Damned.
BTW, Lestat is the smexiest vampire to ever exist!
Yeah, Stewart Townsend is amazing in that movie.
It is too bad that Aaliyah died shortly after it.
The music is so AWESOME.
Adam is crazy!
"she's got the kind of look that defies gravity"
=]

No comments:
Post a Comment