Sunday, October 26, 2008

All These Consequences Keep Running Around Your Head



Okay, so this week has been one of the most ridiculous and stressful weeks ever. I honestly can't say I enjoy being in the presence of many people at the moment. I feel like I keep getting annoyed by the same things over and over again. I will tell someone that something upsets me like....i don't know, clowns. [This is a hypothetical example.] Then, that stupid person will talk about clowns all the time and dress up like one too. It is just annoying when people use your emotions against you.

So, things that are going on in my life:

  • I am working really hard on keeping up my grades. I am doing well, but I always push myself harder than needed. I can't help my messed up mentality.
  • Drama between friends and such.
  • My brother's messed up house. So, my brother, Colin, moved into a new house with his mom and a whole bunch of other people. His mom cheated on his step-dad and it was pretty tramatic for him. Anyway, his mom moved him and his other half-sister in with her boyfriend. Not only is that uncomfortable, but he also has to live with the boyfriend's four children. The youngest is a six year old boy, then there is an assortment 9 year-old, 11 year-old, and 15 year-old girls. It is weird that he is living with another girl that is my age, but what is worse is that the 15 year-old goes to the same school as him. Awkward much? So, I was talking to his mom and she acts like it is the freaking Brady Bunch. I talked to my brother later, and he said that he hates living with all of these people, and if he would have known, he would have moved in with me. I told him that he should, so we'll see. My dad is going to talk to him. I would love having our family completed finally. It is so broken, that I get depressed over it sometimes. My brother is one of my best friends. We don't act like siblings in all reality.
  • I dyed my hair purple again. Hopefully it won't fade out.

Anyway, I just had to throw some of this stuff out there.

No comments: