Existence is a remarkable thing to think of. Everyone wants to know how they came to exist. They may get the simple scientific explanation, but on a spiritual level, it is so much more.
Did God create us? Do you even believe in God? What if I have been following the wrong religion for my entire life and I am condemned to something unknown. Does hell exist? Does heaven exist? What is existence? I don't know. Do you?
To live is a whole other story, though. Living is so much more than existing. To exist means, in my mind, to simply be, nothing more. To live is to go out everyday and be able to look at the day's events and realize that you have accomplished something. It may not be something of substantial importance to anyone but you, but it is still something. To live is to know that you are doing something. You are not idle, nor ignorant. Living is embracing your existence and making it mean something. Some people waste their life by simply existing and doing nothing.
I will not be like them. Will you?

No comments:
Post a Comment